What do shoppers look for when they’re considering which brand to buy their product from? They assess which one is best for them, whether it’s competitive on price and whether it has the necessary durability/flexibility – whatever is important for what they’re buying. They are all straightforward marketing aims, but the brands have to deliver to get a large share of the market. Mates condoms are the second biggest condom manufacturer, with a solid and established client base. Its popularity speaks for itself; no brand is going to thrive by selling sub-standard products and Mates has been around for more than twenty years. In fact, Mates is definitely not being left behind in the condom evolution stakes either, it keeps pace with the latest innovations and advances being developed for these particular products to keep their safety and comfort levels high. Mates offers consistently high performance products and promotes both maximum sensitivity and comfort whilst still being one of the safest condoms around to use. In fact, the Mates brand is something of an ambassador when it comes to raising awareness of HIV and AIDs – there’s a rapidly evolving protection program being developed to halt, and eventually eradicate, this disease, but in the meantime it’s essential that as many people as possible are alert to the risks of contracting it and proper treatment if they do.
Mates provides excellent contraception and STD protection, a dual fold aim for all condoms, and you can have maximum reassurance when you’re using these. There’s a wide range of styles and they are always electronically tested for safety before being sold so you can be totally confident that these condoms are as safe as they come, the Mates brand hasn’t become a major player in the condom market for nothing! Your choices of condoms include:
- Mates Conform. Men do not all have the same size penis, and there’s actually wriggle room even for the averagely sized. These Conform condoms have been manufactured in a smaller size than the regular one, for enhanced fit and protection. Its length is 185mm and its width is 50mm. They are labelled as ‘Small’ and made from latex. They come in packs of 1, 10, 20, 40, which are ideal if you like to have a handy stock nearby.
- The Value Pack. Exactly as it sounds, this offers a range of dotted, ribbed and textured condoms. Why the extra texture? Put simply, it increases the female pleasure. When we think about condoms we are usually thinking about maximising male sexual pleasure, not necessarily about the female side of things. Using these dotted and ribbed condoms bring extra sensation to her and it’s always a good thing to make things as good as they can be in the bedroom! These condoms are thin ones, they come in various lengths and widths and made from various materials. There are 30 in this particular pack – so get experimenting!
- Orgazmax Extreme Dotted. These speak for themselves, again they offer that extra element of pleasure for both partners. The difference here is that the surface is more raised than other condoms with the aim of the texture creating maximum pleasure. They are textured, ribbed and dotted, they’re made from latex and they’re a regular size (length is 185mm and width is 53mm) and you can buy them in bulk.
- Mates Intensity. These are thinner than other condoms so there’s as little as possible in this contraceptive barrier without compromising on safety or comfort. Everyone wants as natural a feel as possible, and with this product, Mates definitely delivers. The length is 188mm and the width 52mm.
- Ultra Thin. These condoms are the thinnest ones available. If sensation is a priority for you and you’re worried about losing it when you’re using a condom, then this could be the ones for you. It’s a fairly standard condom, it comes in a regular size and it’s made out of latex (not suitable for those with allergies). It’s 185mm long and 54mm wide. And you don’t need to worry about whether they’re more likely to tear than thicker condoms, these ones have been subject to the same rigorous testing as all the other condoms in the Mates range.
- Mates Flavours. Coming in a pack of eight, with these ones you can switch up the standard formula because no-one enjoys consistently formulaic sex and flavours are a great extra thing to bring to the bedroom. They have the same testing as all the other condoms, you have a choice of flavours and the lube is non-spermicidal and tasteless so there’s no compromise on safety OR flavour.
Most of the Mates condoms can be bought in bulk packs, so you can easily invest in buying a few and keeping a good stock nearby for when you need it. It’s always a good plan to avoid any awkward moments while you hunt around for a condom, and you will always know that they’re both safe and in date. You shouldn’t ever rely on someone else for sexual protection.