Individuals and couples use lubes for intimate pleasures as well as facilitating comfortable use with toys. Every now and again these customers ask for a stimulating lubricant that can bring a little more excitement into lovemaking.
Individuals and couples use lubes for intimate pleasures as well as facilitating comfortable use with toys. Every now and again these customers ask for a stimulating lubricant that can bring a little more excitement into lovemaking. Some like a small electric charge while others prefer a full-powered jolt. British Condoms brings you some of the most popular stimulating lubricants on the market today. Try one, two or many. You will experience some sensations you never imagined.
Everyone knows the Durex brand and they make Durex Play Stimulating Massage 2in1. Use it as a personal lubricant or as added stimulation for an erotic massage. This gel has the delicate fragrance and flavour of Guarana that will really arouse your senses! “Did you know that Guarana can make you want to be more sexy? My friend says it’s an aphrodisiac. I've used this on my boyfriend and me and all I can say is I want more!”
ID Pleasure Sensual Lubricant is designed to stimulate arousal. It combines the sensation enhancing ingredient L-Arginine with ID Glide's premium formula. Clear, odourless and water-based, ID Pleasure, is silky smooth, ultra long lasting and latex compatible. “We are addicted to this lube; it heightens sensations and makes sex feel more intense. I can't recommend it highly enough!”
ID Stimulating Gel for Her MILD gives gentler sensations rather than intoxicating surprise. With its unique blend of natural aphrodisiac ingredients, ID Stimulating Gel for her will ignite your orgasm!
Another best-seller is Pasante Female Stimulating Gel. Experts say that 32% of all women do not achieve orgasm every time they have sex through no fault of their partners. This stimulating gel is designed to aid those unlucky 32% while providing a more glorious orgasm for the other 68%. This is a soft gel that is applied directly to the clitoris. The result is immediate and long-lasting.