If you’re having sex, then you need condoms. Even if you’re in a monogamous relationship, or you’re a female past the age of reproducing. These days there are a lot of fifty-something people looking to leave their marriage and find a new partner, and investing in good quality condoms should be the first thing to think about. Even if you’ve been in a twenty-year relationship with no extra-marital sex on either side, it doesn’t mean that others have as well. Never take the risk. As you may have already gathered by the name, Skins condoms are made from a clear, naturally sourced latex for the best skin-on-skin feel. They are also 0.05mm thinner than other leading condom brands, enhancing the all-natural feeling. In a bold move, Skins condoms are produced from invisible latex, so the penis looks exactly the same as it would without a condom. You can even forget it’s there at all! The condom, that is, not the penis. Using premium quality latex puts them ahead of their competitors, and even though they’re thinner, they have still been as rigorously, electronically tested as other condoms. They are also lightly scented and come with premium silicone lubricant, so there’s less chance of chafing and much more of a chance that of increased pleasure.
Did you know that a lack of lubrication is the third highest cause of condom splitting? Skins do, which is exactly why they have an extra dash of lube in most of their condoms. It also reduces any other friction that you might feel. Well designed, yes?
What do Skins offer in their range?
You have a selection of options to choose from, depending on your individual needs. Oh, and those of your partner too, can’t leave them out. Skins know that there’s no ‘one’ condom that suits everyone, so let’s run through some of the condoms they offer in their diverse range.
- Ultra-thin. We already know that Skins are a thinner condom than the standard one and this particular condom definitely enhances the ‘barely there’ feeling, being just 0.05mm thick, giving a really great sensation for the wearer. And if they’re having a good time then you can bet their partner is as well! They are a regular size in terms of length and width and they’re made from latex, so watch the lube that you use. These come in packs of 12, 24, 36 or 48.
- Dots and ribs. If you know what you like, then why not indulge yourself? The idea of these condoms is that they are ribbed for male pleasure, and dotted for female pleasure, and a dual fold experience is always the best one, seeing your partner turned on is extremely erotic. These are also made from latex and come in a regular size. You can buy these in packs of 10, 20 or 40.
- Natural. If you want a straightforward condom, with no extra sensations added, then this could be the one for you. It’s perfect for those who just want a snug, comfortable fit with maximum protection. Sometimes, simple is best.
- XL condoms. These might be XL, but they give just as much protection as the standard size condoms. They are carefully manufactured with plenty of research to guide them. They are just as effective as other condoms and they come with a bit of added extra lube to ensure a comfortable experience. XL condoms are 205mm in length and 57mm in width and made of latex.
- If you’re on a tight budget, then the Skins Value Pack is the best way to go. They come in packs of 30, in various widths and lengths, some come with dots and ribs and others with extra sensation, they’re made out of various materials and this pack is a great way to explore the Skins range and work out which product is the right one for you. They’re a regular size and made from latex.
- Their Assorted pack is another way to experience the whole range and try out what Skins have to offer. This pack gives you 12 condoms, each one made variously with dots, ribs, there’s an ultra-thin option and the Skins Natural choice. Again, if you’re on a budget then this is a good way to make the most of your money.
As well as having an impressive range, Skins also have their own USP as well (unique selling point) which is that there is no latex smell to any of the condoms and most of them come with extra lubrication for maximum comfort and pleasure. So, whatever you’re after, you’re virtually guaranteed to find it in the range of products that Skins have to offer.