This is another high-flyer in both the condom and lubrication stakes. Some of the most important questions that you should be asking when it comes to using lube during sex include:
- Is it latex friendly? This is the big one because it’s too easy to pick up any old product and use it without knowing that it will perish the condom material and render it useless almost immediately. Because that’s what happens if the wrong lube is applied. So if you rely on condoms for contraception then this should be the first check that you make.
- Is it the right one for whatever sexual activity you’re planning? Anal sex, for example, needs a lube that’s quite robust because it’s definitely something that you want plenty of and close to hand because the anus doesn’t have any natural lubrication. Which means that doing it without the right lube can lead to a whole lot of discomfort.
- Do you want a gentle, straightforward lube just to use sometimes if necessary? They’re easily available.
- Do you want something to turn things up a notch in the bedroom? Maybe something tingling or warming might be an idea for this.
- Do you want flavoured condoms for oral sex? There are lots of flavours out there to try from mint to raspberry to pina colada! Summer vibes, anyone?
Whatever your lube needs, Pasante is a great range to explore
As far as flavours go, is it Strawberry Fields Forever for you? Then you definitely need the Pasante Wild Strawberry lube among your personal items. It has a great fruity taste which will probably remind you of strawberries and cream in the sunshine, it’s also clear and non-greasy so it won’t stain the sheets so there’s no need to change the bedclothes every time you use it. The great thing about this lube is that it can actually be re-activated with just a few drops of water, meaning that you only need a little - now that’s what we call long-lasting!
Sometimes you don’t need a lot of lube, or maybe you’re looking for a product just to make things a little easier without having any added flavour or sensations. If this sounds like something that would suit you, and you’re just looking for a simple product, then the Pasante Gentle Light lube could be the one for you. There’s no bells and whistles with this one, no added stimulation or sensations, it’s a simple liquid that will keep you simply bonded with your partner. It comes in 75ml bottles and in packs of either 1, 2 or 4, so it’s easy to pop into hand luggage if you’re heading abroad, or in the pocket of an overnight bag for a naughty weekend away, or even just to stow safely in a bedside drawer so it’s hidden from plain view.
Pasante Delay Effect. Sometimes things aren’t as perfect in the bedroom as we’d like, that’s just part and parcel of sex. Trial and error is a good approach to take here! Orgasming quickly as a woman isn’t a problem, but if it’s a man then it can be because it effectively means that things are over for the moment. If this is something which is troubling you and that you feel a little nervous, or self-confident about, then this delay effect lube by Pasante could be your answer. It’s a multi-purpose lube with a light, fruity flavour, so nothing too intense, and it’s not a heavy product that dulls sensation through just being a thick liquid. It actually de-sensitises the area that it’s applied to, and delays the male orgasm effectively, so it’s great if you’re worried that things are going to be over before they’ve even begun. It has a naturally caused numbing effect, which comes from the herbal properties Hadera, Helix and Geniana, there are no added chemicals or substances like lidocaine and benzocaine. And don’t forget – delaying orgasm is not only a benefit for the man, it keeps things going that little while longer so the pleasure is maxed out for both partners.
Deciding on the right lube for you is a very important choice for your sex life. If you get the wrong one for you then things can take a turn for the worse – and that’s not something you want to happen. It’s particularly important to get a good quality lube if you’re new to the sex scene, or you have a new partner and you’re slightly nervous. Vaginal dryness is perfectly normal and there’s no stigma attached to having a little extra help with lubrication. Pasante have developed their range to give a smooth, silky feeling that will instantly ease any discomfort you might be having during sex, and it’s a clear, odourless lube that’s water-based so it washes out easily. No worries about washing and drying your bedlinen day after day!